Over 3,000,000 have already registered and it has been used over 600,000 times. The Emergency Contact Information system allows Floridians to voluntarily provide emergency contact information online, giving law enforcement immediate access to this information and making it easier to speak with someone quicker in case of an emergency. If you have a Florida driver’s license or identification card, you can click any of the links located through this web site, and enter your emergency contact information.
TIFF's Public Service Announcement with Christine Olson
TIFF Initiative's Daily Mission
"We at TIFF’s Initiative are committed to reaching out and making sure that families are notified."
Where do I register in my state?
What can I do to help?
- Register your emergency contact info, then get your family and friends to register
- Share this link and flyers with friends and family
- Post our link on your web site
- Add this link to your e-mail signature
- Donate what you can, no matter how small
- Volunteer your time